21 Januar 2007

Tagged

Mh, this is a very difficult post for me. I was tagged by Little Jenny Wren for telling 6 weird things about me. Difficult, because this is the first time for being tagged, difficult because not feeling comfortable with it. I usually could spend hours, days and years telling stories of my life, my living and myself, but being asked for doing so no single word is on my mind anymore. And weird? Me? I fear I am the most standard person in the whole wide world. I, of course, have my very personal preferences and dislikings, but they are all not very strange or peculiar. I really wish I could tell you now some things about my love for exotic frogs, my barfoot walks over fire at full moon nights, my green coloured curly hair, my tatoos of old celtic secret signs, my ability to talk and read and listen perfectly at the same time, my collections of rabbit teeth and ice-hockey sticks, but, I am afraid, nothing of this at all would be true. I really have to apologize for being so boring.

I am the opposite of my sister. She loves to receive and write chain letters, has great fun in answering opinion polls. I never did it, not even as a child. And maybe this is the very weird thing with me.

Kommentare:

strikkelise hat gesagt…

I'm all with you.

opportunityknits hat gesagt…

I'm in the same boat, finding it difficult to think of wierd things about myself that would be interesting, I am afraid to say, I'm just very ordinary :)

futuregirl hat gesagt…

I think your "weird" post is perfect. :)

Little Jenny Wren hat gesagt…

Ordinary is good.Thank goodness you don't have a collection of rabbit teeth.

plainandsimple hat gesagt…

There's nothing wrong with ordinary!lol! I think we've all had to really think about stuff to write for this meme!

Steph hat gesagt…

ich wurde auch gerade 'getaggt'. Obwohl mir sonst etlcihe seltsame Sachen einfallen, bin ich auch gerade ziemlich unsicher was ich da schreiben soll. Vielleicht mache ich einfach ein 'six things about me'.